Educational psychologists are skilled at finding ways to overcome barriers to success in education. We are qualified, accredited professionals with extensive experience of working with schools, colleges, students and parents; our experience has been obtained in a variety of Local Education Authority settings as well as in private practice.
Specialist expertise is offered to address individual students’ learning difficulties in all areas: behaviour, learning, academic performance and development.
The service will typically involve a full diagnostic assessment set out in a detailed report, which can be tailored to meet institutional needs. The report will include recommendations for future action including recommendations drawn from an extensive knowledge of local education, local services and current research. Advice can also be provided on educational placement and options for ongoing learning support.
Areas of Work
- Able, gifted and talented children
- Advice on school placements
- Consultancy with teachers/SENCO/headteachers
- Disabled Student Allowance assessments
- Dyslexia – children and students (including postgraduate)
- Emotional or behavioural difficulties
- Examination access arrangements
- Learning difficulties and behavioural advice
- Literacy or numeracy assessment and support
Geographical Areas Served
- South East England
- East England